About Me

My photo
41 year old Christian married father of one,friend,soundingboard,singer,amatuer photographer and filmmaker,creative thinker

Music


Thursday, July 12, 2007

A Truly Annointed Man

I am truly blessed to attend a church with an on fire annointed pastor.Just when I think my pastor could not be anymore on fire for winning the lost and preaching the gospel he just kicks it up another notch.The thing I most appreciate about my pastor is that he is just a for real person.I am a very easygoing person but if I do have one pet peeve it is people who put up a front or think they are better than others.I do realize some people put up fronts in order to avoid being hurt but if I dont know the real you how can I reach out to you.I want to be your friend.Anyways I just hope I can if even in the smallest way be a part of helping my pastor reach the vision he has for our church.He is truly a visionary.

No comments: