About Me

My photo
41 year old Christian married father of one,friend,soundingboard,singer,amatuer photographer and filmmaker,creative thinker

Music


Saturday, July 14, 2007

3 Common Misconceptions About Me

1.I am always depressed.

I am by nature a serious person.My mother commited suicide when I was 6 years old so I had to grow up fast.I do have joy in my heart its just harder for me to show.Im working on it!

2.Just because I dont talk much I dont have much to say.

Everything I've read in the Bible says to quick to listen and slow to speak.I usually dont insert myself into conversations but if you want my opinion ask and I will give to you

3.I sing for any other reason than to touch people's hearts and give glory to God

My only desire when I sing is to bring a person to a vulnerable place where God can speak to their heart.I also want to make my song as beautiful as I possibly can for Him.He gave me the gift so I feel it would be wrong not to give back to Him.

No comments: