About Me

My photo
41 year old Christian married father of one,friend,soundingboard,singer,amatuer photographer and filmmaker,creative thinker

Music


Saturday, July 21, 2007

Top Ten Reasons Why I Decided to Start Blogging

10.Thought someone said clogging and hey I'm born and raised in Kentucky ya know.YEE HA!
9.I trip over my over my word so much when i talk you'd think I was Jerry Lewis so this is easier.
8.Was tired of that Harry Potter dude getting all the publicity!
7.Other possible hobbies such as watching paint dry and chewing bubble gum were already taken
6.Heard that a new reality series "The World's Best Blogger"was auditioning for talent.
5.Blogging is the next best thing to being there
4.Told Paris I wouldnt stop being her pen pal once she got out of the pokey
3.I must have something useful to say.NO REALLY!
2.The voices inside my head told me too.They also told me that midnight runs to Taco Bell were okay too so dont know if I should listen to them.............
1.And the number one reason I started blogging is cool people like Pastor David and Clay Noe do it!

No comments: