About Me

My photo
41 year old Christian married father of one,friend,soundingboard,singer,amatuer photographer and filmmaker,creative thinker

Music


Saturday, January 19, 2008

Total Surrender

Since Wednesday night I've been thinking how awesome it would be if we all could live in that place of total surrender we saw all the time.Sometimes even if we dont mean for it to things get in the way of that happening.My prayer for myself and our church is that we constantly press our way into God's prescence by being willing to totally surrender to Him and His Holy Spirit.If we do we can change our world.I know we have it in us because I have sensed God prescence in our church more than any I have before.Take care and see ya Sunday

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen to that!

Anonymous said...

Amen Tom