About Me

My photo
41 year old Christian married father of one,friend,soundingboard,singer,amatuer photographer and filmmaker,creative thinker

Music


Saturday, January 5, 2008

Just Cant Wait

Hey everybody.Sorry it's been so long since last post.Computer issues again.Have a lot going on in my spirit I'd like to talk about just havent been able to.I had impressed on me the idea of setting up a blog called "Binding the Strongman"where people could go to post those struggles they want to share so we could be in prayer and intercession for one another.Tell me what you think.Looking forward to church tomorrow with the water baptism,state of the church address, and Jason Crabb.I really appreciate his ministry because he is real with you and totally sold out for Jesus.That's my prayer for all of us including myself.Love everybody and see you tomorrow

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome idea Tom!

Kelley said...

love the idea!