About Me

My photo
41 year old Christian married father of one,friend,soundingboard,singer,amatuer photographer and filmmaker,creative thinker

Music


Friday, November 2, 2007

A Shining Example



This is my friend Copeland.He is a shining example of why I feel there is hope for the youth of today.He came over to talk to me while I was taking pictures for Trunk or Treat at our church Wednesday night.I cant begin to tell you how kind,respectful,and well spoken he was.I believe it is because it comes from a home and a family where he sees that on a daily basis.Oh I'm sure he has moment just like all kids do but it just amazed me how mature Copeland is.In fact Ive yet to meet one of the youth in our church who has not been respectful to me or others.We are truly blessed.Next time you hear about a kid getting in trouble on the news remember my friend Copeland.Good kids do still exist!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I think he's a pretty good kid! ;)

Anonymous said...

I must say, that is one fine young man. He's growing up too quickly!