About Me

My photo
41 year old Christian married father of one,friend,soundingboard,singer,amatuer photographer and filmmaker,creative thinker

Music


Tuesday, October 30, 2007

You Cant Steal My Joy

It seems from the moment I got up today you know who was trying to steal my joy.First of all my little one just would not get out of the bed so I could get to work on time.Im sure no one could sympathize with me on that one.Yeah right.Secondly when I got to work I was about to tell a co-worker about the exciting news about the Cinema's when I got called into a meeting with a few other co-workers to tell us we arent making enough sales.Im by nature a serious person so its easy for me to get down if I get stressed or if I feel Ive fallen short of what God wants me to be.Im trying to put into operation what Pastor David spoke about yesterday.The world is looking to see if I crumble or if I trust in God.I choose to trust in God.So Satan you can't steal my joy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm with you on the kids-sleeping-late thing. I have trouble getting at least one of my children up each morning - the worst is when all 3 of them want to keep sleeping! :)

Angie said...

Hey Tom how are you? This is Angela, Debbie's daughter. I am glad I found your blog. I have one too. Keep trusting in God. Tell Ginger I said hey.