About Me

My photo
41 year old Christian married father of one,friend,soundingboard,singer,amatuer photographer and filmmaker,creative thinker

Music


Thursday, September 11, 2008

Remembering September 11th



Where was I on September 11th?I was working at dental insurance company and was on hold when I heard a news report because the office I called used a radio station for its hold music.As they were reporting about the first plane and not knowing what happened the second plane came in and we knew something was terribly wrong.When the person got back on the phone with me they had seen it happen on TV and at that point nothing else really mattered.I had a little transistor TV in my desk drawer and we watched as the towers crumbled.I also was working for UPS at the time and remember us being shut down for 2-3 days afterward.Its sad that sometimes it takes a catastrophe for us to realize what is really important.So please hug whomever you love tonight and let them know how much you love them.Thank you Lord for loving us.

No comments: