About Me

My photo
41 year old Christian married father of one,friend,soundingboard,singer,amatuer photographer and filmmaker,creative thinker

Music


Saturday, May 17, 2008

Tag I'm It

What I was doing 10 years ago:-
Probably cleaning up after Kayli
Doing housework
Chatting with people
Trusting God

Five things on my to-do list this week:
Sing Sunday morning
Do laundry
Try to encourage someone
Try and exercise more
Go the library and blog

Places I have traveled:-
Niagara Falls
Grand Canyon
Disneyland in California
Dallas,Texas
Columbus,Ohio

Things I would do if I were a billionaire:-
Tithe
Try and find people in need and help them
Travel
Build the home of me and my families dreams
Build a recording studio for those who feel God has given them as song others need to hear

Five of my bad habits:-
Procrastination
Binge eating
Not asking others for help
Not standing up for myself
Improper thoughts

Five places I have live:-
Louisville
Riverside,Ca
Pensacola,Fl
Grand Island,NY
San Bernadino,Ca

1 comment:

~K...rys..tel~ said...

I went to the Dinseyland walk in Cali..but didnt' get to go to actual Disneyland;(

I'm a huge Procrastinater!


I didn't know u lived in Cali..Awesome!